It's Saturday and The Guardian is running yet another story about BBC funding. So what's new? Well, stories with an anti-BBC slant normally appear on a Monday and are confined to the Media section rather than splashed on the front page, so I'm already confused. This time the Tories are saying that the BBC's growth [...]
Archive | BBC RSS feed for this section
In an interview with Media Guardian, Time Out publisher Tony Elliott criticises the role of BBC Worldwide. (Tony Elliott: Calling time out on the BBC).Yes, it's back to that decades old "BBC stifles commercial innovation" argument. Random quote: …..he now finds himself at war with a corporation he believes has stepped well beyond its boundaries [...]
Online Journalism: The Essential Guide
- Jellyfish: Do teen girls want “push” or “pull”? March 26, 2007
- Hosting a Jooma! site July 5, 2007
- Reflective practice for journalists May 5, 2007
- The Guardian and its anti-BBC views. July 22, 2008
- How to appeal against a penalty fare notice from South West Trains September 20, 2009
- Small-town views January 13, 2014
- Writing a dissertation – tips for undergrad journalism students August 28, 2013
- UK Twitter Rape Threats Lead to Arrests by David Pakman Show August 11, 2013
- Hedges: Journalism Should Be About Truth, Not Career – Pt 2 of 7 by TheRealNews August 10, 2013
- Google Chromecast lacking apps August 7, 2013
- SteveH: I really can't stand South West trains. The thing...
- Luke Y: Very interesting article, particularly the informa...
- LorisShoes: The post is written in very a good manner and it e...
- daniel: A cool post please keep it up...
- admin: Hi Tim, Thanks for your comment. This post was w...
- "Planning an Online Course" http://t.co/GsPOSPr6Nv <<< have a feeling I will need this one day 2 hours ago
- #TreasureHunt on #Challenge - Things were crap in the 80s. You had to use things like 'books' for research and helicopters to get around. 2 hours ago
- "It should not be a shock that the Education Secretary’s kids go to State schools" http://t.co/hWRbbLyS0S 4 hours ago
- "Graduate teaching assistants deserve more than £4.40 per student per week" http://t.co/gc93odaNEl 4 hours ago
- How Google Works, Animated: http://t.co/lOkoY5ZLBB 5 hours ago