Tag Archives | Education
This tip came via Andy Dickinson’s blog, it’s an interview with media consultant Paul Conley about the skills students need to survive in the new world of convergent journalism. Conley sounds pissed off – like he’s just wasted the last half hour interviewing a student for a job, only to discover they don’t know what […]
Steve Hill (pow365)
Lecturer at Westminster University. Co-author of Online Journalism: The Essential Guide. (https://t.co/3GZgyLNwRR). Personal views only, except RTs.
Online Journalism: The Essential Guide
- Jellyfish: Do teen girls want “push” or “pull”? March 26, 2007
- Hosting a Jooma! site July 5, 2007
- Reflective practice for journalists May 5, 2007
- Online journalism university courses January 6, 2007
- The Guardian and its anti-BBC views. July 22, 2008
- Local TV – the pros and cons August 15, 2014
- Reviews: online booking services for tutors and lecturers August 15, 2014
- Examples: university news sites August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 4) August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 3) August 12, 2014
- SteveH: Hi Joe, AppointLet looks good. You get a free ...
- Joe: Hi Steve, Great article, you might also want to...
- SteveH: I really can't stand South West trains. The thing...
- Luke Y: Very interesting article, particularly the informa...
- LorisShoes: The post is written in very a good manner and it e...
- RT @AdamTyndall: Standing ovation at #PAC17 for the Labour moderate who, having just spent 6 weeks on the doorstep, called out @paulmasonne… 1 day ago retweeted via AdamTyndall
- Yes, ta for that. When a big car manufacturer decides to go, people will get the message. https://t.co/xBr1vMmmy4 1 day ago
- RT @LML96_: "The best anti-austerity policy around is to stay in the single market. The govt have no mandate for their Brexit vision." #pac… 1 day ago retweeted via LML96_
- @grahamhiley @BatTheMusical I've heard it is completely bonkers - not sure that's good or bad!!! 2 days ago
- RT @MaryEHogarth: @pow365 Yes, ouch indeed. Can’t say I’m surprised - it’s a case of market saturation where only the best will survive. 2 days ago retweeted via MaryEHogarth