It's Saturday and The Guardian is running yet another story about BBC funding. So what's new? Well, stories with an anti-BBC slant normally appear on a Monday and are confined to the Media section rather than splashed on the front page, so I'm already confused. This time the Tories are saying that the BBC's growth […]
You are here: Home > Guardian interview
Tag Archives | Guardian interview
Steve Hill (pow365)
Co-author of Online Journalism: The Essential Guide. (http://t.co/3GZgyLO4Hp). Lecturer at Southampton Solent University. Personal views only, except RTs.
Online Journalism: The Essential Guide
- Jellyfish: Do teen girls want “push” or “pull”? March 26, 2007
- Hosting a Jooma! site July 5, 2007
- Reflective practice for journalists May 5, 2007
- Online journalism university courses January 6, 2007
- The Guardian and its anti-BBC views. July 22, 2008
- Local TV – the pros and cons August 15, 2014
- Reviews: online booking services for tutors and lecturers August 15, 2014
- Examples: university news sites August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 4) August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 3) August 12, 2014
- SteveH: Hi Joe, AppointLet looks good. You get a free ...
- Joe: Hi Steve, Great article, you might also want to...
- SteveH: I really can't stand South West trains. The thing...
- Luke Y: Very interesting article, particularly the informa...
- LorisShoes: The post is written in very a good manner and it e...
1&1 BJTC blogging broadcast journalism CMS ComScore Conservative Domnic Raab Drupal Education escenic Estuary TV Fantastico guardian Heart Internet host Hosting IFTTT InDesign CS4 Quark 8 DTP Magazine production Mac User internet censorship Jeremy Hunt Joomla! Joomla hosting GoDaddy journalism newsdays journalism work experience local TV London Live Mustard TV NCTJ New Journalism Review Newspapers news sites NME podcasts PRiNZ BranfordMagazine 2.51 Revolution 2 WordPress Template news site design howto tutorial Rupert Murdoch Steve Hill Solent University Times Higher tutorial university university websites video Web Designer Magazine Wordpress Xaraya YouTube
- Media Internships Don’t Lead to Jobs. So What? (A US perspective, but could apply here) http://t.co/QLwG4IwqCd 23 hours ago
- @jinal_i Well done! Enjoy the rest of your summer. 5 days ago
- RT @steveouting: David Carr on Vice News - a new news ecosystem. http://t.co/7bSJVyUbR4 1 week ago
- RT @BBCCollege: Live news presentation - be calm be authoritative under pressure. Tips from @JaneHillNews: http://t.co/POT5seblIU 1 week ago retweeted via BBCCollege
- Huffington Post, Quartz, many more media companies betting on India < the place to be! http://t.co/zsdvWWSHFu (via @JaneBSinger) 1 week ago