Times Higher reports on the introduction of bar code readers to take registers at Derby University. http://ping.fm/LowmR Despite its problems, anything that can automate basic administration must be welcomed. Filling in registers of 100 students manually each week is the equivalent of doing the dishes by hand, when you could use a lovely Bosch dishwasher […]
You are here: Home > registers
Tag Archives | registers
Steve Hill (pow365)
Co-author of Online Journalism: The Essential Guide. (http://t.co/3GZgyLO4Hp). Lecturer at Southampton Solent University. Personal views only, except RTs.
Online Journalism: The Essential Guide
- Jellyfish: Do teen girls want “push” or “pull”? March 26, 2007
- Hosting a Jooma! site July 5, 2007
- Reflective practice for journalists May 5, 2007
- Online journalism university courses January 6, 2007
- The Guardian and its anti-BBC views. July 22, 2008
- Local TV – the pros and cons August 15, 2014
- Reviews: online booking services for tutors and lecturers August 15, 2014
- Examples: university news sites August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 4) August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 3) August 12, 2014
- SteveH: Hi Joe, AppointLet looks good. You get a free ...
- Joe: Hi Steve, Great article, you might also want to...
- SteveH: I really can't stand South West trains. The thing...
- Luke Y: Very interesting article, particularly the informa...
- LorisShoes: The post is written in very a good manner and it e...
1&1 BJTC blogging broadcast journalism CMS ComScore Conservative Domnic Raab Drupal Education escenic Estuary TV Fantastico guardian Heart Internet host Hosting IFTTT InDesign CS4 Quark 8 DTP Magazine production Mac User internet censorship Jeremy Hunt Joomla! Joomla hosting GoDaddy journalism newsdays journalism work experience local TV London Live Mustard TV NCTJ New Journalism Review Newspapers news sites NME podcasts PRiNZ BranfordMagazine 2.51 Revolution 2 WordPress Template news site design howto tutorial Rupert Murdoch Steve Hill Solent University Times Higher tutorial university university websites video Web Designer Magazine Wordpress Xaraya YouTube
- Deadline for students to enter the Hugh Cudlipp Award 2015 is fast approaching - 22 Dec http://t.co/QaXG86kntx 1 day ago
- "The distraction economy: how technology downgraded attention" http://t.co/0BqTfbcuiW 3 days ago
- "How drones changed the way we saw the world in 2014" http://t.co/MeanDNKHOA 3 days ago
- The Internet of Nudes -- is this what we wished for? http://t.co/HBhifT62aE via @jmadnz 3 days ago
- RT @philip_waller: #CameronMustGo Twitter campaign gets more tweets than #VoteYes for Scottish independence http://t.co/Ydu5DFQF1c via @Dig… 2 weeks ago retweeted via philip_waller