It's Saturday and The Guardian is running yet another story about BBC funding. So what's new? Well, stories with an anti-BBC slant normally appear on a Monday and are confined to the Media section rather than splashed on the front page, so I'm already confused. This time the Tories are saying that the BBC's growth […]
You are here: Home > Tory media policy
Tag Archives | Tory media policy
Steve Hill (pow365)
Lecturer at Westminster University. Co-author of Online Journalism: The Essential Guide. (https://t.co/3GZgyLNwRR). Personal views only, except RTs.
Online Journalism: The Essential Guide
- Jellyfish: Do teen girls want “push” or “pull”? March 26, 2007
- Hosting a Jooma! site July 5, 2007
- Reflective practice for journalists May 5, 2007
- Online journalism university courses January 6, 2007
- The Guardian and its anti-BBC views. July 22, 2008
- Local TV – the pros and cons August 15, 2014
- Reviews: online booking services for tutors and lecturers August 15, 2014
- Examples: university news sites August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 4) August 12, 2014
- Running a journalism newsday (part 3) August 12, 2014
- SteveH: Hi Joe, AppointLet looks good. You get a free ...
- Joe: Hi Steve, Great article, you might also want to...
- SteveH: I really can't stand South West trains. The thing...
- Luke Y: Very interesting article, particularly the informa...
- LorisShoes: The post is written in very a good manner and it e...
1&1 BJTC blogging broadcast journalism CMS ComScore Conservative Domnic Raab Drupal Education escenic Estuary TV Fantastico Google news guardian Heart Internet host Hosting IFTTT InDesign CS4 Quark 8 DTP Magazine production Mac User internet censorship Jeremy Hunt Joomla! Joomla hosting GoDaddy journalism newsdays journalism work experience local TV London Live Mustard TV NCTJ New Journalism Review Newspapers news sites NME podcasts PRiNZ BranfordMagazine 2.51 Revolution 2 WordPress Template news site design howto tutorial Rupert Murdoch Times Higher tutorial university university websites video Web Designer Magazine Wordpress Xaraya YouTube
- RT @AnaDenisova: Journos under 27yr old don't know how to use the phone.Year 1s, grab it and chase people for your stories! brilliant insig… 7 hours ago retweeted via AnaDenisova
- RT @AnaDenisova: Scandinavian inflight mag, BBC, Buzzfeed, B2B and co... - our excellent alumni occupy the media! @uw_mad https://t.co/N23U… 7 hours ago retweeted via AnaDenisova
- Great to see B2B represented on Westminster journo panel @jimmy_mac https://t.co/D9q03RYgS5 7 hours ago
- Really strong line up at the Westminster alumni industry panel - so important and great advice. @jimmy_mac https://t.co/5HCLLcyr7S 7 hours ago
- RT @UWEJournalism: What's the future of journalism education? We asked @mattcooke_uk from @googlenewslab #gnluwe https://t.co/WUNbeUPrd4 9 hours ago retweeted via UWEJournalism